We are used to observing social media sharing on a routine basis; as soon as we connect to the internet and login to our social media accounts we see likes, tweets and pins. These social media platforms are great ways to expand the reach and share content across the digital border. In the digital world of businesses, it is rightly said that “Content is KING.” However, what I believe, whether the Content is King or “Jack of All Spades,” it must be truly optimized for reaching your audience via effective social sharing.
Here are 6 ways to get more social media shares for your blog.
1) Use floating social bookmarking widget to increase the shares. The sharing bar keeps moving when a person scrolls down the post.
2) You can use two or more headlines (aka double-whammy headlines) for the post to grab attention of the readers. Much like the approach we use in this blog.
a) How to use social platforms to boost the reach
b) 6 ways to get more social media shares for your blog
3) Reframe the content each time. Do it by posting a part of a blog with an image and tag the link of the whole blog in the end. For instance, you have seen many articles and blogs saying Click here to read full article or See more.
4) Repost your content after a specific interval of time such as 3 months or 6 months to get it noticed by new followers.
5) Use Popup to encourage users share your blog.
6) Last in sequence, but not in importance. Make sure your sharing button is not hidden or dead and it is always prominent at the eye-catching location.
Do you have more ideas to increase the social sharing? Let us know your experience in the comment box…