Social Media Intern or Part-time Journalism Pro Wanted for Financial Industry Brand Consulting Firm
Are you an aspiring Jimmy Olsen or Lois Lane who wants a cool gig that allows you to flex your pen for just 1 hour per day? Do you want to be a Social Media Superman / Superwoman? Keep reading!
Our marketing strategy/public relations firm is seeking virtual intern(s) or part-time journalism industry professionals for 1-hour per day role within our financial industry practice group. This opportunity is ideal for those who have 1 hour per day to exercise their content marketing capabilities, financial industry news curating and social media skills.
- Administer the writing and publishing of blog posts that summarize curated Institutional Investment-centric news stories captured from leading business news outlets and specialty publications that target institutional investors, wealth managers and hedge fund industry professionals.
- Extend short form synopsis to social media applications that are mapped to each of 5 different client web sites.
- You will administer 5 different financial-centric website blogs and make no less than 1 blog post per day (weekdays) for each of those sites.
- You will extend those blog posts to corresponding Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts that are mapped to each of those brands.
- You are fluent in the use of WordPress applications.
- You are fluent in best SEO practices within the context of publishing stories using appropriate length titles, phrases and key words.
- You know how to incorporate embedded hyperlinks within content so as to advance SEO strategies.
- You know how to curate news stories using Google
- You speak, read and write English fluently. You have solid creative writing skills.
- You are a content marketing aficionado.
- You are self-directed and need little guidance.
- You are an early riser and enjoy following financial industry news
- You have 1 hour per day available 8am-12pm ET or 3pm-6pm ET
- You are well-versed in the assortment of financial markets.
- You have strong creative writing skills and can easily re-purpose a news story by inserting eye-grabbing headlines and locating imagery that will entertain/inspire the reading audience.
- You are “edgy” and enjoy inserting subliminal editorial views.
- You are fluent in best practices and the use of social media tools, including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- $25/per hour* (*for journalism professionals; social media interns $15 per hour).
- Subject to performance, we take great pride in providing strong recommendations/referrals for interns who are seeking full time employment.
How to Reply:
- Provide recent resume
- Provide illustrative examples of your work within the context of above requirements
- Provide a 2-sentence cover note as to why you are perfect for this role
- Email your reply to email@example.com